The AVPN Deal Share has been developed to increase the flow of financial, intellectual and human capital towards the generation of greater impact in the social sector. Launched in 2016, the Deal Share Platform (DSP) is a curated platform that serves to help AVPN members share, promote and connect with recommended social purpose organisations.
The DSP is a members-only portal and streamlines collaboration and communication about existing and prospective opportunities. Through the DSP, AVPN facilitates a funding pipeline for SPOs to seek continued resources, as well as a platform for members to collaborate and co-invest with each other.
- The AVPN Deal Share Live serves to highlight interesting and successful projects in Asia that are supported by our members to the wider community at AVPN events.
- It is an opportunity to bring the projects on the Deal Share Platform offline.
- The platform will give both investors and investees exposure and visibility to other grant-funders, impact investors and possible partners in the region.
Deal Share Live @ AVPN India Summit
- At this Summit, we would incorporate the sharing of two Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs) that are relevant to each breakout topic as case studies.
- There will be a total of 10 Deal Share Live participants, and these SPOs will lend their perspectives on how they are working with resource providers to create social impact through their implementation work on the ground.
- Integrating the Deal Share Live into each breakout session would create a more robust discussion in examining what might have worked, what didn’t and what’s next; in relation to what the panel is sharing.
- In bringing together funders and SPOs through the Deal Share Live, it ties in with our work on the Funding Education with Impact report which will be launched at the Summit.
- This Deal share Live follows from the one held at AVPN 2017 Bangkok conference, from 7 to 9 June where 30 Social Purpose Organisations shared their work.
- Ticket to the Summit costs Rs7,500.
For more information about the Deal Share, please contact us at email@example.com.
“Presenting at the Deal Share Live Investment Showcase showed multi-collaboration between the SPO, AVPN Member and interested investor”
Constant Van Aerschot,
Business Council for Sustainable Development
“A great initiative to provide us with the visibility to a broad range of potential investors and partners across the region, as well as provide the AVPN members with examples of companies they can support.”
Amir Nivy, Founder & CEO,