Chairperson and CEO AVPN
Part 1: Exploring the Power of Collective Impact Models
Collective Impact is a concept that brings together like-minded funders pooling resources to increase the impact and scale of their giving through a collaborative model. This session will draw on perspectives from different actors thinking about what Collective Impact groups could look like, what approaches can be used to jointly solve complex problems and how the joint efforts can add value to the sector.
- How can organisations pool their budgets in a Collective to create deep and systemic change through strategic deployment of social investing capital
- The potential to include multiple stakeholders with a common agenda to in the collective impact model
- Innovative Funding and Evaluation models being used for Sustaining Collective Impact
Part 2: Early Learning Collective by FSG Advisory
As the only Pan-Asian platform that brings together such a diverse group of funders and resource providers in Asia, AVPN has a unique opportunity to facilitate collaborative social investment. In the coming months, AVPN will pilot new Collective Initiatives to harness our convening power and catalyse pooled funding for under-represented causes with high-impact potential.
In the second hour of this session, AVPN will highlight the first of these Collectives focusing on Early Childhood Education in collaboration with FSG.
- FSG will discuss their ECE Collective Initiative to date
- One of the anchor funders, will discuss the benefits of the program and reasons for funding the Collective
- Session participants will learn ways to get involved in the next round of the ECE Collective